*View the route via any of the below links:
- to be updated
Participants who are unfamiliar with the route may wish to do a recce prior to the actual attempt.
*Strava (https://www.strava.com/) will be used as the primary means of verification of participants' activities.
- For those who do not have a Strava account, this is a free-to-join app which you can use it to record your activities OR sync with your activity tracking devices such as Garmin, Coros, Suunto, etc.
Click HERE to view the Guide for Beginners to Strava.
Click HERE to access the Strava Help & Support Centre.
Create a Strava account via any of the below methods:
- Desktop: https://www.strava.com/
- Google Play for Android device: Click HERE
- App Store for iPhone: Click HERE
*In the registration form, you'll need to input your Strava Athlete Name & the URL link to your Strava profile (for example, the URL link to Ben Swee's Strava account is: https://www.strava.com/athletes/15096947). If you are unable to locate the URL link to your Strava profile, please 'follow' Ben Swee (Click HERE) & he will 'follow' you.
NOTE: If you're already following Ben Swee in his Strava, you can leave the URL field empty.
*Activities will be randomly verified. Activities, such as those with unbelievable pace/distance, no route map, will not be counted.
- For your convenience, you do not need to manually submit your activities/screenshots of your activities for verification. Just inform Ben after you have completed and Ben will verify your activities via your Strava account.
* After completing your attempt(s), participants must inform the Race Director (via WhatsApp/SMS or Email) latest by the day after. For example, if you did the attempt on 15 March, you must upload your activity & inform the Race Director by 16 March.
*Ben will then verify your activities & send the e-certificate to you within approximately 48 hours.
Shipping of Items
*Shipping of the Finisher items is free of charge to Singapore addresses.
*The finisher items will be ordered only after the qualifying period ends & will be shipped out approximately 2 months after that.
*The Finisher item(s) will be sent to participants who met the finishing requirements. Participants who do not meet the finishing requirements will not receive the Finisher item(s).
NOTE: If the shipping address you provided is wrong, we will not resend any replacement items and there will not be any refund of any amount. Hence, please ensure you input the correct shipping address, postal code, email address and contact number in the registration form.
Terms & Conditions
*By registering for the event, you fully agree to participate at your own risk & fully indemnify the organiser, and its partners/sponsors against any claim(s), not limited to medical/monetary, for any health issue(s), injury, and/or death as a result of your participation.
*Please abide by the COVID-19 rules & regulations, if any.
*Finisher entitlements will only be sent to Finishers of the event.
*Exchange of T-Shirt size is subject to availability and shipping costs for the exchange are to be paid by the participant prior to the exchange. Alternatively, the exchange can be done at the organiser's address.
*After payment of the registration fee, you acknowledge and accept that there will not be any refund to you, be it a partial or full amount. In addition, there will not be any roll over of your entry to another event. However, you can transfer your registration to another person before the end of the event period by notifying the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please ensure you are in good health before taking part. We recommend you have a personal health/accident insurance policy.
*Please take all necessary precautions before, during & after the activity, such as: medication, first aid/anti-blister kit, sufficient rest/sleep.
*As most of the route is in the trail, there is a higher risk of sprain/fall due to uneven terrain such as rocks, mud, tree roots, etc. Please be extra careful. If you get injured and you require assistance, please ask passers-by to assist or use your mobile phone to call your contacts.
*Do the activity together with someone if it is possible. If you're heading out alone, please ensure you inform someone about your route, estimated duration & what time you expect to be back to home.
*Bring along your mobile phone during the activity as it'll be useful in the event of an emergency.
*Bring a power bank & charging cable(s), if necessary, to charge your mobile phone/watch/etc.
*Hydrate & Fuel well before, during & after the activity.
*DO NOT approach any animals/insects you encounter. Do not attempt to feed/touch them. Stay clear of them.
*Stay alert & beware of danger along the route, e.g. vehicles, dangerous animals/insects/plants, etc.
*Be prepared for severe/bad/hot weather/lightning/strong wind. You may wish to bring a rain jacket/poncho & change of clothes.
*Have a good recovery after the activity, e.g. recovery drink/meal, massage, foam rolling, stretching.
*What Is Included:
- A Finisher T-Shirt (quick dry & light fabric) for Finishers.
- Shipping of Finisher item(s) to a Singapore address.
- An E-Bib (sent to your email within 48 hours or so after payment).
- An E-Certificate (It will be sent to your email within 48 hours or so after informing Ben you have finished).
- The Mountain Goat Level achieved by the participant is indicated on the T-Shirt.
*After verifying payment has been received, a confirmation email with an E-Bib number tag will be sent to your email within 48hrs or so.
Registration Fee (Singapore Dollars)
Shipping within Singapore
- S$ per person (PayNow/PayLah/Transfer/Deposit payment)
- S$ per person (Pay by Credit Card)
Please click 1 of the options below to register
*Payment via PayNow/PayLah/Transfer
*Payment via Credit Card